Book wildly fun team building

with expert hosts.

  • 105+ experiences intentionally built for teams
  • Always run by professionally trained hosts
  • The highest ratings in the industry banner

Loved by
45,000+ managers & 1,000,000+ employees at companies like:

Hello Fresh
Sales Force

Featured experiences

Online Office Games

The world's most popular virtual team building experience with 150,000+ participants to date.

Pride Ultimate Game Show

A game show competition that celebrates the LGBTQ+ community.

The Super Salsa Off

A high-energy salsa-making competition at your office. Includes all ingredients.

Field Day

Plan a fun, outdoor field day for your team. Perfect for large groups.

View experiences

How we earned 50,225+ five star reviews...

1. Unique experiences and authentic connections.

Our creative team has designed hundreds of team experiences following proven frameworks like Team Building in Stealth Mode so that it doesn't feel forced and scaffolding to maximize participation and engagement.

The result? 96.4% of clients say our experiences match or exceed expectations. Plus, we've earned 56,000+ five star reviews on Google and 20,000+ on other platforms. Your team will love it too.

exceed expectations

2. Engaging and experienced hosts.

Becoming a host isn't easy. We review hundreds of applicants and only hire the best of the best. Then, hosts join a supportive ecosystem of trainers, managers and peers to learn experience management, group dynamics, active engagement, voice projection and more.

Our hosts are employees with competitive pay, perks and benefits, and do ongoing training to stay sharp. This approach is unusual for a team building company and with the rest of our team is 90% of the reason we lead the industry. The other 10%? Our dope domain.

world class team building hosts

3. Super friendly service.

Want to talk through your event plan? Let's jump on a call. Need to reschedule? We have flexible bookings. Something not perfect during your experience? We will fix it within minutes.

One of our core values is Got Your Back, which means every team member from a new hire up through the executive leadership will have yours. So, you can roll into your event worry-free - sit back, relax, and participate in the experience with your team!

got your back

How it works

  • Choose from themed games & activities
  • Our expert host leads the experience
  • Your team says "I thought this was going to be another boring team building event, but it was actually really fun!”