You found our list of fun video conference games.
This list includes:
- fun conference call games
- games for video conference
- online conference games
- virtual conference call games
So, here is a list of games to play on your next video conference.
List of video conference games
Below, I’ve included fun games you can play.
1. Chubby Bunny 🐰
Chubby Bunny is a classic game from many of our childhoods, that is also easy to adapt for video conference calls. To play, each person puts a large marshmallow in their mouth and then says the words “chubby bunny.” The players that say “chubby bunny” successfully then add a second marshmallow to their mouth and try to say it again. You repeat this process until a team member is unable to say the words.
Chubby Bunny works well for virtual conference call games because it combines the ability to see, speak and hear with something fun and tangible.
2. Video Conference Trivia
Video Conference Trivia is an easy way to get started with online conference games. To plan your team trivia event, source a set of questions and then run the trivia pub-style. You can read out the questions and the first person on the conference call to answer correctly wins one point.
Here are some fun Video Conference Trivia themes:
- Countries of the world
- Name that YouTube tune
- Things I found on Google Street View
- Podcast quiz
- Wikipedia adventure
You can create questions from each source to help create a fun theme for your trivia games.
3. Three Little Pigs 🐖
Three Little Pigs is one of those fun conference call games you can play with a wide range of teams. To organize this game:
- Challenge each participant on the call to build the best pig-house they can in three little minutes. Players may use any materials they have within grabbing distance of their desk.
- Introduce an external force, like a deep huff and puff to blow each house down. Continue making the huff and puff blow stronger from level 1 to level 10.
- Any houses that remain standing at level 10 get one point.
Three Little Pigs is a fun game for teams that like crafts, puzzles, strategy, competition and more.
Sip-Sip is a fun game you can play on conference calls with your coworkers. To organize this game, choose one, unsuspecting, person as the trigger. When that person takes a sip of a drink, all other team members simultaneously take a sip of their drinks as well. The game continues until the trigger realizes what is happening.
5. 10 Minute Business
10 Minute Business is a conference call game that challenges teams with entrepreneurial thinking and business strategy development.
To play this game with remote teams:
- Form teams of four to five people each and put them in breakout rooms to work together.
- Provide 10 minutes for each team to develop a new business concept and pitch. You can provide a theme like “upgraded lemonade stand” or “zero labor required” or similar.
- Bring all of your people back to a main call and have each team present their idea.
Award prizes for the best ideas, and use the game as a platform to start talking about entrepreneurial values and decision making.
More video conference games
Many games exist that are perfect for playing on video conference calls, for example virtual happy hour games.
You can invent your own games for video conference calls too! Customizing an experience to your match your team’s interests and personalities is a great way to boost employee engagement.
100% Online Team Building Activities
We run world class online team building events that remote teams love. Rated 5 Stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐