You found our list of the best employee appreciation quotes!
Employee appreciation quotes are messages of gratitude and encouragement that you can use in cards, speeches, and evaluations. A leader may share these sentiments with staff on Employee Appreciation Day, observed on March 5, or pass along these kind messages throughout the year. The purpose of these messages is to raise spirits, increase engagement, and show recognition for employee contributions.
These quotes are useful for employee appreciation day, gratitude activities for employees, and virtual employee appreciation. The themes are similar to positive work quotes and job satisfaction quotes.
This list includes:
- employee appreciation day quotes
- appreciation quotes for employees
- staff appreciation quotes
- employee recognition quotes
- thank you quotes for employees
So, here is the list!
Employee appreciation quotes for hard work
- If I sang the praises of your hard work, I would lose my voice pretty quickly!
- Your work ethic blows us all away. Thank you for the late nights, the early mornings, and all the hours in between.
- Thank you for your tireless work. Nothing matches your stamina.
- It means so much that we can always depend on you.
- I thought I worked hard, and then I met you. Thank you for all that you do!
- You do not stop until the job gets done correctly and completely. Thank you so much for your quality and your consistency!
- No one has put more blood, sweat, and tears into this company than you. You are the heart of this operation.
- Your hard work makes our jobs that much easier and more enjoyable. Thank you for always contributing 100%!
- Do not think that your long hours, late night emails, and willingness to help your colleagues goes unnoticed. Thank you for your unending hard work!
- Work is not always easy, but you always make it look easy! Thank you for your grit and grace under pressure.
- The company’s success is a direct result of your efforts. We hope you know how valuable and important you are to this organization’s mission!
Employee appreciation quotes for team work
- Thank you for always being a team player. Your selflessness and commitment to your colleagues has not gone unnoticed!
- If I looked up team work in the dictionary, then I would see your picture!
- There are no small parts, only small people. You always play your part graciously, even if it’s in the background or backstage. Come center stage and take your well-deserved bow!
- The team appreciates your unceasing support and unyielding enthusiasm!
- You are the glue that holds this team together. Without you, we’d be stuck!
- Those in the backseat still come along for the journey. Whether you’re driving or a passenger, we enjoy taking this trip with you!
- Team work makes the dream work, and having you on our team makes work a dream come true!
- Your commitment to the team wins you the most valuable player award!
- So glad to have you onboard. We would be adrift without you!
- Your unique perspective adds so much to our team. We are so grateful to have you with us!
Appreciation quotes to employee for outstanding performance
- You didn’t just raise the bar; you shot it into the stratosphere! Your hard work takes the company to new heights!
- You continue to exceed expectations. Cannot wait to see what’s next!
- You get all the gold stars. Every. Single. One.
- Slow down; you make the rest of us look bad. But seriously, kudos to you for being so amazing!
- In my wildest dreams, I could never imagine having an employee as hardworking, dedicated, and driven as you.
- I thought the ideal employee did not exist, and then I met you.
- You give us all something to aspire to. The team looks up to you, and the boss is in awe of your accomplishments!
- Every single day, you show us what excellence looks like.
- We are proud of everything you have accomplished so far, and hope that you are every bit as proud of yourself.
- Thank you for a job well done, every time. It makes my job easier knowing I can depend on you.
- You do more than just show up; you show us all how it should be done!
- Thank you for stepping up, blazing trails, and leading by example!
Appreciation quotes for employees leaving the company
- No one is irreplaceable, but some folks you never want to have to replace.
- We are sad to see you go, but excited to see what you do next!
- Your successor has big shoes to fill.
- Words cannot express how much we have enjoyed working together. We will miss you!
- Thank you for years of dedication, hard work, and positivity! This company is a better place because of you!
- You are a living example of the phrase, “leave every place better than you found it.” Your improvements will live on long after you are gone!
- I hope your next employer knows how lucky they are to have you. If not, then tell them to call me, and I will sing your praises on high!
- You are destined for greatness, and we are so honored to be one stop on your journey!
- Do not be nervous about what comes next. You are going to excel!
- Remember that we believe in you and root for you!
- All the recommendations in the world could not express how great of an employee you are.
- We hope you know how much you meant to the team and the company.\
Healthcare employee appreciation quotes
- You are a lifesaver in more ways than one! We are so grateful that you are our coworker!
- You are a superhero among superheroes.
- Some heroes wear capes; others wear scrubs.
- You put the “care” in “caregiver.”
- It takes a special person to be a healthcare professional, and you are extra special!
- We recognize your sacrifice, and thank you for always looking out for humankind.
- All the patients appreciate your patience!
- Healthcare is more than a job; it is a calling. We are so grateful someone like you answered that call!
- You bring passion and compassion to every shift. Thank you for all that you do.
- Never doubt that you make a difference. This institution is better off for having you as an employee.
- You go through great pains to take away the pain of others, and for that, we applaud you.
Customer service employee appreciation quotes
- With you in our customer service department, I know our clients are in good hands.
- I need sunglasses to read the glowing reviews about you!
- Customers never run out of praises about you.
- Thank you for your unceasing commitment and dedication.
- You always go the extra mile and it shows!
- Thank you for always coming to work with a smile, and never leaving work until everyone else is smiling, too!
- Your business card should say “magician,” because you accomplish the impossible every day!
- You are a master problem solver, and the whole operation runs smoother thanks to you!
- Customer service is often a thankless job, but today we say thank you for all that you do. We see you and your enormous efforts.
- Customer service representatives are the secret superheroes of any organization!
- Thank you for turning grumpy customers into grateful customers!
National Employee Appreciation Day quotes
- Today, we show national appreciation for employees, but every day I feel grateful to have you on my team!
- 24 hours is not enough time to express how grateful I am to work with you!
- A great employee is like a four leaf clover; hard to find and lucky to have!
- You deserve all the thanks in the world for your hard work!
- The greatest gift of all is having an employee as spectacular as you!
- An organization is only as good as its employees, and employees like you make this company great!
- This Employee Appreciation Day, we want to let you know that we are not only happy to have you as a colleague, but also honored to know you as a fellow human being.
- The ultimate work perk is having employees as great as you!
- The root of my success is not having employees who work under me, but rather, having a team who is always behind me. Thank you for having my back!
- You exemplify professionalism, and make me proud every single day.
- Today we honor employees, but really the honor is mine. I feel so privileged to manage staff as exceptional as you.
Positive employee appreciation quotes
- You should hear all the nice things your colleagues say about you behind your back!
- Attitude is contagious, and yours is well worth catching!
- Working with a coworker as bright and uplifting as you is a pleasure!
- Your presence is a present!
- Because of you, Monday mornings are not only tolerable, but fun!
- You never fail to lift my spirits! I am so grateful to call you my colleague!
- Your sunny disposition is a real asset to the office.
- Your positivity carries us through the toughest times.
- I never see you break a sweat or lose a smile.
- Thank you for making me laugh! Your sense of humor is a gift!
- I admire your resilience, level headedness, and kindness.
- We hope you realize the positive effect you have on others!
You do not need to have a Shakespearean way with words to impress your staff. Taking the time to express your thanks and making the effort to deliver a personalized message will mean a great deal to your team.
More than anything, ensure your words are sincere and heartfelt. Remember that while National Employee Appreciation Day is a perfect occasion to share your admiration, making a habit of saying thank you to staff will boost morale year round and create a culture of recognition within your organization.
We also have a list of great HR quotes, list of employee recognition program ideas, list of years of service award ideas, and this one with hard work pays off quotes. Plus a guide to employee loyalty in the workforce, these virtual thank you ideas for work and a list of ideas for customer appreciation day.