You found our list of top office supply companies.
Office supply companies are businesses that sell work essentials to other organizations. Examples include Staples, Aurora Corp of America, and Lyreco. The purpose of these services is to ease access to work essentials and ensure a streamlined and smooth-sailing office operation. Businesses can shop for office supplies such as stationery, furniture, machines, and other tech essentials.
This list includes:
- office supply distributors
- office supply companies for businesses
- online office supply companies
- office supply companies that deliver
- national office suppliers
Let’s get to it!
List of office supply companies
Businesses could face operational difficulties without the contribution of office supply companies. These businesses enable organizations to cut operating costs by offering office supplies at factory prices. From Pacific Office Automation to Ryman and ACCO Brands, here is a list of the best global office supply companies that cater to the needs of all businesses.
Headquartered in Framingham, MA, Staples is a remarkable choice of office supply distributors. The retail company, which has over 35 years of experience in the industry, is a global leader when it comes to the provision of office supplies. Companies can get a wide range of furniture, office stationery, technology items, and cleaning products. Other essential items available at Staples include computers and accessories, maintenance facilities, food and breakroom items, and safety supplies. These practical products that Staples offers support working and learning.
- Over 20,000 products with eco features
- Tailored purchasing programs, member-only deals, and customized pricing via the StaplesAdvantage platform
- A variety of services, such as furniture protection, software installation, device setup, and virus removal
- Staples Inc offers a simplified shopping experience that allows businesses to select items by industry, brand, or diversity of products
- A wide variety of customizable promotional products, including gift sets and seasonal gifting options
- Features top brands such as XEROX, Logitech, and Union Scale
- Next-day deliveries for most products in the US
With the supplier diversity policy, businesses get a vast pool of quality, cost-effective, and innovative products.
Check out Staples
Formerly the Minnesota Mining and Manufacturing Company, 3M is a global leader in the supply of office products. The company boasts of offering over 60,000 products under different brands. As a result, businesses can shop for science-based performance products across various industries. Some of the products that 3M offers include laminates, personal protection equipment, passive fire protection, and tapes.
- Provides products from different brands such as Attest, Clarity, Filtek, Scotchlite, Tegaderm, and Filtrete
- A science-based approach to all products
- Operations in over 70 countries
- Global deliveries
3M mainly provides consumer, safety and industrial, health care, transportation, and electronic products.
Check out 3M.
Want some free team building tools?
$49 value (100% free)
- 100+ fully tested icebreaker questions
- 24+ themed Bingo generators
- 5+ PDFs (including the 8% Rule)
- 2024 team building calendar
- and more...
Enter your email for instant access
3. Pacific Office Automation
Based in Beaverton, Pacific Office Automation tops the list of office supply companies for businesses. The privately-owned organization provides office supply products, including printers, paper cutters, digital projectors, and interactive whiteboards.
- Home to globally renowned brands such as Konica Minolta, Sharp, Kyocera, Canon, and HP
- The world’s largest dealer for Konica Minolta printers, copiers, and other multifunctional devices
- Supports local communities by contributing towards athletics and academics through volunteer work, sponsorships, local business outreach, and fundraisers
- Sustainable practices such as recycling unwanted machines and educating customers about vital energy-saving practices
The company also provides a range of services, such as data security, phone services, carrier services, and software solutions. These services can benefit small businesses, healthcare, legal, education, and non-profit industries.
Check out Pacific Office Automation.
4. Amazon Business
Amazon Business is an excellent choice of office supply companies that deliver. The organization caters to large enterprises, sole proprietors, schools, healthcare organizations, and government institutions. These businesses often have different needs than individual buyers that require simplification of the buying process, specifically large orders. The company offers a wide variety of office supplies, such as furniture, stationery, writing materials, office equipment, and tech accessories.
- A wide variety of business-relevant products
- Buyers can request special discounts on bulk purchases
- Account management features. For instance, businesses can create purchasing groups, set permissions, and add administrators
- A user-friendly shopping experience that eases the onboarding process for new users and allows for the comparison of pricing of different products from multiple sellers
- Integration options with eligible purchasing systems
- Free shipping on a wide variety of products
- Spending analytics and automated reporting
Amazon Business also has an easy return policy on office supplies with manufacturing issues or accidental orders.
Check out Amazon Business.
Founded in 1893, Ryman is an office supply company specializing in stationery. The London-based company now provides the best office supplies, stationery, furniture, and technology essentials. With over 200 physical stores, companies enjoy a wide range of products and services. Some of the office supply products that Ryman stocks include office furniture, tech and accessories, art and craft items, and printing essentials. You will also get a wide variety of fashion stationery, including water bottles, planners, pencil cases, and desktop accessories. Companies looking for storage solutions will love the selection of eco-friendly boxes, plastic boxes, storage baskets, labels, and accessories.
- Offers shop and print services that also include binding, copying, laminating, and scanning promotional materials
- Is home to different brands such as HP, Canon, and Charles Bentley
- Global shipping via DHL
Ryman also provides a variety of holiday gift hampers, such as stationery gifts, games and puzzles, lights and decorations, and holiday-themed accessories.
Check out Ryman.
Organizations that are on the search for online office supply companies cannot go wrong with Lyreco. The company drives workplace performance through the provision of sustainable products and services. The UK-based century-old company provides all supplies that organizations need to boost productivity and save on resources. You will find various office technology items, print consumables, hygiene and cleaning products, and PPE and safety solutions. The company also offers businesses essential furniture and ergonomic pieces.
- A team of dedicated account managers who take customers through the buying process
- Flexible payment and delivery choices
- Easy ordering and monitoring through the Lyreco webshop account
- Consolidated supply
- Over 5,500 green products alternatives
- Free next working day deliveries on some products
- Over 10,000 catalog products across 18 categories
- Effective recycling services
- Serves 14 countries on four continents in Europe, North and Central America, Asia Pacific, and South America
With the sustainable procurement policy, Lyreco also sources products that businesses need and ensures they are available for future purchases.
Check out Lyreco.
If you are looking for writing instrument suppliers, then Cross is a great option. The company’s goal to create a superior writing experience is the reason behind the wide variety of innovative and quality writing materials. Besides writing instruments, Cross also offers office product accessories, including journals, pen cases, card cases, wallets, and eyewear.
- One of the oldest pen manufacturers across the globe
- Global shipping
- A wide price range, from luxury to reasonably priced pens
- Sustainable products through the refill option
The website provides businesses with an easy buying experience with shopping filter options. Companies can shop for writing instruments based on the writing type, personalization preferences, and color. Businesses can also choose ideal writing instruments based on the preferred refill pen technology, ink color, or product collection.
Check out Cross.
8. ACCO Brands
Home to some of the most globally renowned consumer, academic, and business products, ACCO Brands is a phenomenal choice of office supply companies for businesses. The manufacturer focuses on the design and marketing of consumer, academic, and business products.
- Availability of a wide selection of office supplies
- Products are available globally
- Home to other brands such as Swingline, Foroni, Five Star, Rapid, and Derwent
ACCO Brands products find their way into offices, schools, and homes across the globe.
Check out ACCO Brands.
9. SASCO Brands
Headquartered in Egypt, SASCO Brands is a global manufacturer and exporter of office supply products. The business, which has become a market leader, provides products such as notebooks, files, markers and refills, pens, and highlighters.
- A full range of quality office stationery that features innovative technology
- Worldwide deliveries
- Partnerships with other brands such as Reynolds, Caico Comet, and Bravo.
With over 40 years of market experience in the office supply products industry, SASCO Brands provides high-quality stationery items for office daily needs.
Check out SASCO Brands.
Deli is one of the leading online office supply companies that provide trustworthy and affordable products globally. The business has been pivotal in the office supply industry since 1981 through providing and pursuing one-stop supply solutions. Deli provides essential supplies, including stationery, writing instruments, office furniture, and equipment. In addition, you will also find handy products such as water sports items, protective gear, outdoor supplies, and gardening tools.
- Operates eight independent sub-brands, including Nusign, Agnite, deli plus, and Ishll
- Covers over 19 product categories, including sporting goods, office equipment, office furniture, and stationery
- Strategic categorization of office supplies, including office machinery, safe, office life, computer peripherals, security equipment, and visual communication
- Largest stationery manufacturer in Asia
- Over 50 fully automatic production lines
- Global presence
Deli is an environmentally friendly company that is also consumer-oriented.
Check out Deli.
11. Aurora Corp of America
Aurora Corp of America is a great choice for companies that are looking for office supply distributors. The former calculator distributor is now a full-fledged office distributor of other products, including paper cutters, file cabinets, paper shredders, and laminators.
- Development of products from manufacturing to packaging and marketing
- One-day turnaround order fulfillment
- A wide distribution network that includes electronic chain stores, national retailers, office superstores, and national distributors
The company also analyzes sales through data which helps in forecasting future selling trends. As such, Aurora Corp of America can efficiently advise companies on the best seasonal promotional office products and strategies.
Check out Aurora Corp of America.
Faber-Castell is an office supply organization that provides high-quality products for writing, creative design, drawing, and decorative cosmetic products. The company motivates customers to express themselves and bring their ideas into reality by delivering inspiring products. Hence, Faber-Castell focuses on being an experience-driven and customer-centric business. With over 2,000 million worldwide production capacity, businesses are spoilt for choice with a wide range of quality products. Some of the products that consumers can find at Faber-Castell include colored, graphite, fountain, and mechanical pencils. The company also stocks ballpoint and rollerball pens.
- Production locations in ten countries
- Global shipping
- A wide variety of gifting options through the gift finder category
- A sustainability-based company through the use of plastic alternatives
Consumers can easily select products through categories such as general writing, fine writing, creative studio, technical drawing, and art and graphics.
Check out Faber-Castell.
13. Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison is a manufacturing and material science company specializing in manufacturing different functional and labeling materials. Businesses can access sustainable, innovative, and intelligent solutions through the company’s expansive expertise. The organization offers digital ink, label and packaging materials, apparel, identification, and reflective solutions. You will also find a variety of performance tapes, fastener solutions, Yongle tape, and performance polymers.
- Partnership with Rotary International to support flood victims in different regions
- A global company with locations in over 50 countries and six continents
- Sustainability efforts such as the elimination of solvents when manufacturing, reducing food wastage, and reuse of glass containers
- Custom manufacturing services such as rapid prototyping, precision coating, and converting capabilities
Avery Dennison works with leading manufacturers, retailers, and designers to implement creative, intelligent, and sustainable office product supply.
Check out Avery Dennison.
With over 20 years of experience, Comix is a fantastic choice for businesses searching for office supply companies that deliver. The China-based organization aims to provide businesses with personalized, high-quality, professional office supply solutions. Some of the products that Comix offers include desktop stationery, writing instruments, filing products, and conference and presentation essentials. You will also find a variety of office equipment, such as laminators, shredders, binding machines, time recorders, and equipment accessories.
- Offers personalized solutions according to specific industry characteristics
- Offers technical consultation before purchase
- Wide variety of office supply products
With a focus on offering innovative and efficient services, businesses get high-quality office supplies from Comix.
Check out Comix.
15. M&G Stationery
If you are looking for office supply manufacturers, then M&G Stationery is a great option. The China-based organization manufactures a wide variety of office supplies, including writing instruments, art supplies, office paper, and file folder essentials. In addition, businesses can also shop for conference accessories, desktop office essentials, adhesive items, and digital peripherals.
- Low MOQ for regular products
- Availability of diverse products
- Customization options
- A six-to-twelve-month guarantee depending on the item
- Short lead time on production and supply of office essentials
- Global availability
The company has over ten modern and high-efficiency factories specializing in notebooks, pens, sticky notes, and files. M&G Stationery also merges creative forces into every operation aspect, including product research, manufacturing technology, and marketing innovation.
Check out M&G Stationery.
Running a business can be hectic. From ensuring that an entity remains profitable to dealing with employees and compliance issues, reordering office supplies is the last thing on most managers’ minds. Businesses can simplify their operations by taking advantage of services that office supply companies offer. Ensuring your business has the right office stationery and supplies for all stakeholders will increase productivity. Businesses can also save on the cost of office supplies by taking advantage of wholesale office supplies’ factory pricing.
We also have a list of corporate swag vendors.