You found our list of the best zoom icebreaker questions.
Zoom icebreaker questions are prompts to ask during Zoom meetings. For example, you could ask for “your name and favorite sandwich growing up” or “who was your favorite Spice Girl?” The purpose of these questions is to provide fun, social connection between your people.
This post includes:
- fun Zoom icebreaker questions
- icebreaker questions for Zoom meetings
- Zoom meeting icebreaker questions
Zoom icebreaker question generator
Here is a free generator to create random icebreaker questions for Zoom meetings.
List of Zoom icebreaker questions
Here is our list of the best icebreaker questions for Zoom meetings!
Funny Zoom icebreaker questions
- Do you like triangle or square pizza slices?
- What was your favorite Halloween costume?
- Sweet tea, unsweetened tea, or unsweetened tea with sweetener?
- Which Spice Girl would you be?
- What would your act in a circus be?
- What Disney villain would you be?
- What weird food was your favorite as a kid?
- What is a fashion trend that should come back?
- Would you spend a year alone on a deserted island or a week with the most annoying person you know.?
- Which of the seven dwarves are you?
- Did you jump onto your bed as a child to avoid the monster under it?
- Which Harry Potter house would you be in?
- What song do you know every word to?
- Dogs or cats?
- What sitcom is most like your life?
- What is the most rebellious thing you have ever done?
- How long do you survive a zombie apocalypse?
- Do you make your bed in the morning?
- Ipad or Fire tablet?
- Do you separate your laundry or throw it all in together?
- What song would you pick right now for karaoke?
- Do you clean your dishes before loading them in the dishwasher?
- If you could bring a cancelled show back, what would it be?
- What is your guilty television pleasure?
- In The Lord of the Rings, are you an elf, hobbit, man, or dwarf?
- N*SYNC or Backstreet Boys?
- Which version of The Office is best, British or American?
- Could Rose have saved Jack in Titanic?
- What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
- What is an embarrassing fashion trend you embraced?
- Are aliens real?
- How often do you wash your sheets?
Quick Zoom icebreaker questions
- What breed of dog would you be?
- Would you rather live in the desert or jungle?
- What is your favorite movie you have seen in theatres?
- If you could be a mythical creature, then what would it be?
- Egg salad or potato salad?
- What is your favorite podcast?
- What is your dream car?
- What is the best song to cook to?
- Where is the best vacation spot?
- Who is the most interesting person you have met?
- Do you own Crocs?
- Would you rather own a yacht or a jet?
- What is your go-to drink order at a restaurant?
- What is your least favorite part of your daily routine?
- If you were to go viral, then what would it be for?
- No WiFi or no phone?
- What is the most impressive dish you can cook?
- If you could be on a reality television show, then which would it be?
- If there were two of you, then what would you have your other you be doing?
- Which professional sports team would you be on?
- Best movie genre?
- If you could snap your fingers and gain a skill, then what would it be?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Would you rather work alone or on a team?
- Coffee or tea?
- What song would be the theme song for your life?
Zoom icebreaker questions for work
- What is the most boring thing about you?
- Where would you live if money and jobs were not a factor?
- Most relaxing weekend activity?
- What is in the trunk of your car?
- Which Greek or Roman god/goddess would you like to meet?
- What advice do you tell your 16 year old self?
- If you were on Sesame Street, then who would you hang out with?
- What is the strangest food combination you love?
- Lemon slice with your water or no?
- Bungee jump or skydive?
- What do you collect?
- What is the weirdest way you have hurt yourself?
- What movie makes you cry every time you watch it?
- What meal could you have every day for the rest of your life?
- What is your favorite icebreaker game?
- What was your favorite movie as a kid?
- Have you ever seen a ghost?
- How would you use one extra hour of free time each day?
- What celebrity posters were on your wall when you were young?
- Classic Disney or live-action remake?
- If you could speak any language, then what would it be?
- If you had a song playing on repeat all day, then what would it be?
- Do you have a home office or work from the kitchen?
- What do you bring to a potluck?
- Where do you go for the best desserts?
- Where is your hometown?
- Which character from The Office do you most relate to?
- What is the most embarrassing thing you have said in an interview?
Zoom icebreaker questions for students
- If you were to be an animal, then which kind would you be?
- What celebrity looks most like you?
- What is your favorite album to listen to?
- What did you keep in your locker in high school?
- Do you talk to your pets?
- Would you rather be cold or hot?
- What celebrity would you most like to meet?
- What is your favorite app?
- Would you volunteer to go to Mars?
- What was your first car?
- What is the most embarrassing band you secretly love?
- Scariest horror movie?
- Do you pick truth or dare more often?
- Who is the most inspiring person you can think of?
- Do you floss every day?
- What is your favorite streaming service?
- Aisle or window seat?
- Do you play an instrument?
- What is your favorite breakfast food?
- What is the story behind your coolest scar?
- What was your first job?
- What was your favorite subject in school?
- If a UFO offered you a ride, would you take it?
- If you weren’t at work right now, then what would you be doing?
- What is the worst piece of advice you have ever received?
Asking Zoom icebreaker questions during your video calls is a great way to spark fun conversations in your group. The connections you build from these questions can help improve communication and productivity for the entire meeting.
FAQ: Zoom Icebreaker Questions
The following are common questions and answers about asking icebreaker questions in Zoom meetings.
What are Zoom icebreaker questions?
Zoom icebreaker questions are prompts you ask coworkers or peers in a Zoom meeting. For example you might ask “what is your morning routine?” or “what is something you are looking forward to?” These questions give participants a chance to share something personal, which is fun and helps bond your people.
How many icebreaker questions should I ask in a Zoom meeting?
There isn’t a fixed number of icebreaker questions to ask in Zoom meetings. As a rule of thumb, we like to ask at least one question, and a possible maximum would be three to four. Typically, larger groups will have fewer questions since it can be a time consuming process.
Press "CTRL + D" or "Command + D" to bookmark this page for updates.
You can follow us on LinkedIn for team building tips!
Share this article: